Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Cut Files, Sentiments, and Digis, Oh MY!

Hi Crafty Friends!
It's Larelyn back with two more projects using files from
Paper Crafting World.
Today I used a cut file (and my Pazzles), a sentiment file, and a digital printable.
 Remember that Paper Crafting World
has files for all of your creative endeavors:  die cuts, digis, vintage graphics, sentiments, digital papers, and page kits.
I hope you enjoy my projects.
This card was created using PCW's Loopy Swirl Card Set cut file and
PCW's Just Because Sentiment Set
  



This is an altered composition book using PCW's  Bookworm N Apple digital printable file.
Please visit my blog, Handmade from My Heart,
for the details on each project and a list of materials used.
Join us tomorrow for another wonderful project.
Hugs and Happy Crafting,

0 comments:

shop-hdr

discount

connect

designers

DT